Mindfulness and Meditation
Mindfulness / Meditation:
Teacher training for School teachers, Members of Staff and Children .
These sessions will target anyone interested in Self development Mindfulness and Meditation . The learners , adults and children will develop and improve their wellbeing and mental health as a whole. A gentle approach to these skills of self realisation and self improvement will be delivered on a regular basis throughout the week.
These sessions will be taught in a classroom or in an environment that will suit the need of the learners.
Methods of learning:
1. Introduction to Mindfulness and Meditation. A deep process to understand the use, value, techniques, the environment and adaptation.
2. Breathing and understanding the human anatomy and its body centres, energies and Meridians. The Mind, coping mechanisms and personalities.
3. Developing awareness and mind identification and habits. These techniques will explore Eastern philosophy combined with Western Psychology.
4. Methodology: Understanding, Practical approach to:
'Lock the Monkey Mind',
'Bridge Meditation' and Consciousness.
5. Practicing Mindfulness at the work environment, school, etc.
Here we will explore and test the ability of the staff to teach and reach out.
Practical and theoretical informal exams. 10 units.
Note: For the children the sessions will be tailored differently and it will have an important self development characteristic. These will entail group sessions and also one to one.
For the adult sessions the lessons will be tailored towards self development , awareness, abilities in the environment of work, etc.